|LOMAA is seeking new Board Members!
Qualifications required in Board Members:
- Be familiar with LOMAA programming
- Practicing creative individual with a passion for media arts or enthusiastic supporter of creative industries and partnerships
- Willingness to serve a 2-year term commencing September 2019 (Board members are expected to attend monthly Board meetings and assist in the planning, promotion and delivering of LOMAA programming)
- Support the mission of LOMAA and artists according to the CARFAC schedule
- Be accountable and committed to our members, funders, community and supporters
In addition, please have previous and proven experience in at least one of these areas:
- Community involvement
- Grant writing
- Balancing budgets
- Social media expert
- Event Photography
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership skills
- Involvement with the not-for-profit sector
- Film projection, sound tech
Interested parties should email email@example.com by August 15, 2019 with Call for Board Members in the subject line. Please include a cover letter detailing your interest in LOMAA and how you will contribute to the artist-run collective and Board. In addition, please attach a brief CV (maximum 2 pages) highlighting your experiences as related to the qualifications for Board members.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.